How to audition for Peter/Wendy
1) Come to the required Fall Play Participant Meeting on Thursday, September 7th @7pm in the auditorium.
3) Complete the conflict form.
**If you have not completed your ALL forms when you arrive for your audition, you will be asked to reschedule for a different time slot. You MUST have all paperwork complete to audition.
4) Sign up for an audition slot (4 minutes, on Monday 9/11 between 3:30-5:30pm). Please arrive in the back hallway (outside the choir room) AT LEAST 10 minutes before your assigned time on Monday 9/11. A stage manager will check you in.
5) Prepare an audition side. If you are sharing a side with more than one character, you can prepare/present with a friend, or, you can read with a stage manager who is serving as audition reader.
6) ALL AUDITIONEES WILL JOIN US ON Thursday 9/14 from 3:30-4:15pm for a movement audition. Wear comfortable clothes that you can move easily in.
7) Be prepared to attend callbacks (Thurs 9/14 from 4:15-5:30pm), if invited. A list will be posted on this site.
Things we are looking for in your audition:
-Can you speak clearly? Can we understand what you are saying?
-Are you dressed neatly & professionally?
-When you enter, please "slate"-- say your name, your grade, and the scene/role that you are performing.
-Look for the X on the floor-- it will be in the light.
-Try to remember: an audition is an opportunity to share something you love doing. If you can frame it that way, it shouldn't be scary-- it should be fun!
**If you have a conflict on Monday or Thursday, please email Lupfer to discuss.**
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL: