How to audition for Museum
1) Come to the auditorium on Tuesday, September 6th from 3:30-5:30pm. We will be working with all actors who are auditioning (theatre games & exercises), as well has sharing information about the audition process.
2) Fill out the audition form and casting questionnaire.
3) Print out the audition agreement.
a) Read it, sign it.
b) Get a parent to sign it. YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO AUDITION WITHOUT A PARENT SIGNATURE.
c) Upload your signed audition agreement HERE.
4) Complete the conflict form.
**If you have not completed your audition forms when you arrive for your audition, you will be asked to reschedule for a different time slot. You MUST have all paperwork complete to audition.
5) Sign up for an audition slot (4 minutes, on Tuesday 9/13 between 3:30-5:30pm).
6) Prepare an audition side. If you are sharing a side with more than one character, you can prepare/present with a friend, or, you can read with a stage manager who is serving as audition reader.
Please note-- these are the genders of the characters as performed in the original production. These are not fixed, and may be adjusted.
Things we are looking for in your audition:
-Can you speak clearly? Can we understand what you are saying?
-Are you dressed neatly & professionally?
-When you enter, please "slate"-- say your name, your grade, and the scene/role that you are performing.
-Look for the X on the floor-- it will be in the light.
-Try to remember: an audition is an opportunity to share something you love doing. If you can frame it that way, it shouldn't be scary-- it should be fun!
Please arrive in the back hallway (outside the choir room) AT LEAST 10 minutes before your assigned time on Tuesday 9/13. A stage manager will check you in.
5) Be prepared to attend callbacks (Wed 9/14 from 3:30-5:30pm), if invited. A list will be posted on this site on the evening of Tuesday 9/13.
**If you have a conflict on Tuesday or Wednesday, please email Lupfer to discuss.**
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL: